Waking up early just to shave your legs or having to book an appointment at a salon right before that important occasion or party to get rid of those unwanted hairs in your under arms, hands, legs or facial hairs, can be big problem at times. This is especially true when you are already running late, have a hectic schedule or have a tight finance for the meantime. Getting rid of unwanted hairs would cost you money and time and the temporary measures available out there, are just that – temporary. The hairs would grow back again, and you would need to follow the same routine, again, not to forget that you would again have to spend the same amount of money.
However, laser hair removal can provide a permanent solution to this hassle and ensure that you are able to get rid of unwanted hairs in different parts of the body. This is prevalent for both men and women, and there are laser hair removal clinics that can get it done for you. Consulting with the certified dermatologist would ensure that you are able to get the best laser hair removal treatment in an appropriate and safe manner. Here are certain things you need to know about laser hair removal in order to make an informed choice and get through the hair removal process safely –
• Laser hair removal light beams that transfers into heat energy to burn the roots of your hair permanently, so that they do not grow back again.
• Make sure that you are away from the sun from at least four week before the appointment to ensure smooth and stubble free skin after the laser hair removal.
• Make sure to shave the area you are getting laser hair removal for.
• Do not go for tanning, use tanning beds or sprays, or any kinds of tanning lotions for a month before the laser hair removal appointment.
• Laser hair removal might not be every one as cosmetic beam or laser might react differently depending upon the hair color, pigment and skin type. This is why the doctor would first conduct a patch test before the process is conducted.
• The miracle you are looking for will not happen in one sitting. It would need minimum of 5-6 sitting before you see results.
• Treatment can take around 3 months to show results, and it can be painful at times, though not unbearable.
Here are the few basic things you should know about laser hair removal before making the decision about whether to go for it or not.