Hair loss due to excessive shedding has become a common problems amongst youngsters and middle-aged people. This is even common in young women. Dietary habits, changing lifestyles and increasing levels of stress are few of the factors that are responsible for hair loss. The crown of the head may experience a visible thinning. This can be distressing and can have an adverse impact on the confidence of a person. Many products in the market right now claim to arrest your hair loss and promote hair growth. They promise you your long, lustrous and lush hair back. But all of these products are just made from chemicals that will do more harm to your hair than good. What you need is natural treatments to restore the natural beauty of your hair. You can opt for hair re-growth products in Orlando, FL. This is a better option than bathing your hair in chemicals and doing more damage to it. Various natural treatments can help re-grow your hair.
1. Onion Juice: To apply onion juice, grate a piece of an onion and apply the mashed pulp along with the juice on the areas that you feel has less hair. This is one of the oldest remedies for hair growth. It contains sulphur which promotes the production of collagen in the tissue that enhances hair growth. The same can be done with potato juice. Apply it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
2. Coconut milk: Fresh, homemade coconut milk can work wonders for your hair growth. With a little bit of lemon and lavender oil, you will notice results in a few weeks. It needs to be applied for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is the best solution to maintain the pH of your hair and promote hair growth. Mix very little vinegar into a cup of water to rinse after shampooing.
4. Egg Mask: Egg contains zinc, sulphur, phosphorus and iodine that are very useful for hair growth. Use only the egg white for the mask. Mix it when olive oil and honey to form a paste. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes and then rinse it.
5. Fenugreek: This contains proteins that stimulate hair growth. Make a paste with water and ground fenugreek. Apply it for 30 minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
6. Green tea: Green tea bags can be used to apply warm green tea to your scalp to promote hair growth.
Try a few natural hair care products in Orlando to see if they suit your hair and serve the purpose. Organic hair growth products in Orlando, FL are also a great option to get back your thick and gorgeous hair.
If you are looking for hair re growth products in orlando fl, then contact Pink Roses Hair Re-Growth Consultant. We provide natural hair care services and the products used are 100% organic with all the vitamins and minerals needed to ensure hair growth. For a free consultation, please visit our website.