It doesn’t take much to invest some quality time on a daily basis and maintain feet that look lovely. In today’s world when we all are busy and stressed out, always falling short of time for almost every single thing, it is not possible to visit parlour on a regular basis especially for foot treatments. However, a few minutes time for your feet at home will help you feet find fabulous looks. Here are some of the tips and remedies to help make your feet look beautiful.
Tips For Healthy & Beautiful Feet
- Wash you feet on a daily basis, in lukewarm soapy water. Thereafter, rinse them with cool water, dry with a towel and apply foot cream.
- Whenever you get your feet wet, make sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- The best time to buy shoes is later in the day, when the feet are a bit swollen. The shoes that feel comfortable at that time will surely be comfy at all times of the day.
- If, and when, you go out in the sun wearing sandals, make sure to apply a sunscreen on your feet, just like the rest of your exposed body parts.
- Scrub your feet, especially the heels, with a foot scrubber on a regular basis. It will help remove the dead cells and make you feet softer.
- Before going to bed, wash you feet thoroughly, dry them with a towel and apply moisturizer generously, especially at the heels.
- Whenever you are applying moisturizer or cream on your feet, avoid the area between the toes.
- To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like foot powders, foot sprays and specially designed insoles.
Foot Care Tips for Beautiful Feet at Home
Wash your feet everyday
To keep your feet clean and healthy, you should wash them daily. Use warm water and soap to wash your feet. You should also take care about the fact that your feet should be dry after washing, especially the area between the toes. If you don’t do that, the wet areas become a breeding place for germs, bacteria and fungus.
After giving nice warm bath use pumice stone or foot file to smoothen the rough or dry parts.
Honey and Lemon
Put together a mixture milk, lemon juice and honey and soak your feet in it for ten minutes. This will help you get rid of dead skin cell and feet will be soft and smooth.
Have a smashed banana into a bowl. Apply the layers onto your feet. This will prevent dehydration of your feet and they will fresh and soft again.
Generally your feet requires thicker creams then rest of your body parts. Thus during dry spells keep your feet moisturized. Use a cream rich in Vitamin E and coconut to make them baby soft.
Cut your nails or trim it regularly. Broken or ingrown nails aren’t going to be useful. Try it after a bath or washing your feet, nails are a bit softer then.
Sock them nice
Wear a neat and clean pair socks whenever you ride out. Having to wear clean socks is must as many a times they are the carriers of bacteria and fungus.
Wear the shoes nice and No tight
Majority of people have a habit of wearing shoes which are ill fitted due to growing demand of glamour quotient. Don’t do that. Wearing ill fitted shoes can be damaging to say the least.
Walk your feet
Take a small walk regularly on green grass or nearby park. It’s like revitalizing dose of nature for your feet.
Massage your feet
Massaging your feet will help you and your feet to relax. You travel a lot and your feet are the ones that take your body’s entire weight. So massage them, just like you massage your other body parts.