We know that all brides want their wedding day to be perfect, it is the day that they are a real princesses and nobody can ruin that. And a key part of this day is undoubtedly makeup. Delhi, a renowned as capital of India has top bridal makeup artists that can make you real princess for your very special wedding day. Aakriti Kochar is one of the Best Makeup Artist in Delhi. To make your makeup perfect on your wedding day The makeup artist Aakriti Kochar shares with some surefire tips as well as introduce some amazing look that helps you out to become a perfect bride.
1. Prepare your skin: Your skin should be a perfect, clean and ready to receive any product you want to apply canvas. For this, Aakriti Kochar Best Makeup Artist in Delhi recommends three facial make before the wedding, but making sure that the latter is 2 weeks before the special day (for what unexpected allergic reactions). No matter if you’ve never been to you cleaned and exfoliate the skin, this is the perfect time to do it. Plan month and a half before your wedding, one week. This will give enough time to your skin to be clean and ready for the day when you need more trust your makeup. Remember to use sun protection and moisturizing throughout this period so that your skin is perfect.
2. Base: Top Bridal Makeup Artist Aakriti Kochar in Delhi NCR recommends using a liquid foundation in yellow hues. Preferably girls use the base they already know, they use regularly for special events. Test new products for wedding day are not a good idea, as we cannot afford to give us allergy or tone look strange just that day. Aakriti Kochar recommends testing tones in the arm because that’s where we have the darkest and light color skin.
3. Corrector: It is also advisable to use a liquid concealer a shade lower than the base. If liquid is a best blend with makeup and leaves less doughy face. While the photos are an essential part of your wedding, the most important is the person with whom you’re married and it must be beautiful to see up close, so do not abuse of products not seem mask if not that will enhance your features.
4. Humid climates: If you are getting married on the beach or in a damp location it is advisable to seek a good first to apply to the face before the base. Also remember to try weeks before to be sure that they do not cause allergic reactions.
5. Mascara: To this day or yes …use waterproof mascara most likely to cry a little so you better be prepared. To make this day perfect you should feel comfortable both with what they are wearing as hair and makeup. Enough evidence to make you like the reflection of the bride who will say yes to the love of his life and remember to smile is the best makeup.