It’s graduation season, and chances are you know someone heading off to college or getting ready to start a career after completing college. During stressful time periods, it’s easy to put your own needs aside, neglecting the importance of self care.
Every graduate, no matter their age, needs a little TLC before returning to their hectic lives. While cash is a gift that is always in style, you can be sure to score points with your favorite grad by giving pampering gifts to help ensure they take care of themselves.
If you’re looking for the perfect spa gift for a special grad in your life, here are five great ideas:
- Massage therapy. Hot stone, Swedish, deep tissue – there are so many options, all of which are a great way to relax, destress, and stimulate the lymphatic system to clear out all the toxins.
- Fitness classes. Any type of exercise is great for the body, and it’s also a great way to relax. A healthy grad will love taking a fitness class, or even multiple classes in the same week to destress. A gift certificate for exercise classes is perfect for the grad on the go.
- Aromatherapy yoga. Combined with yoga, aromatherapy using essential oils is beneficial because it helps you gain clarity and focus, and it supports visualization to help achieve your goals. What more could a graduate embarking on a new path need?!
- A manicure and/or pedicure. This is the perfect way to just sit back, relax, and be pampered with no effort. If the gift recipient will be job hunting and going on interviews, a fresh mani/pedi will help boost self-confidence and give a great first impression to a potential employer. (Yes, even guys can benefit from a manicure!)
- Full color or highlights with an updated cut. Another way to help your grad look and feel great is with a new hairdo. Since prices can vary greatly, you may want to go with the recipient to pay or just get a general gift certificate and let them choose their own services.
Additional gifts that are thoughtful and sure to go over well for the health-conscious grad include a yoga mat, workout gear, or a fitness tracker.
If you’re looking for the perfect spa gift for your grad, a local Boise salon and spa employee can help you pick out the perfect gift for you to give your grad. For more visit http://www.esalonandmedspa.com